Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger, fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. It was founded in 1953. Burger King Holdings is the parent company of Burger King, also known as Burger King Corporation and abbreviated BKC. The company operates approximately 40 subsidiaries globally that oversee franchise operations, acquisitions and financial obligations such as pensions. Burger King Brands owns and manages all trademarks, copyrights and domain names used by the restaurants in the United States and Canada. It is also responsible for providing marketing and related services to the parent company.
In 2011, the majority of Burger King restaurants, approximately 90%, were privately held franchises. In North America, Burger King Corporation is responsible for licensing operators and administering of stores. Internationally, the company often pairs with other parties to operate locations or it will outright sell the operational and administrative rights to a franchisee which is given the designation of master franchise for the territory. The master franchise will then be expected to sub-license new stores, provide training support, and ensure operational standards are maintained. In exchange for the oversight responsibilities, the master franchise will receive administrative and advertising support from Burger King Corporation to ensure a common marketing scheme.
As the franchisor for the brand, Burger King Holdings has several obligations and responsibilities; the company designs and deploys corporate training systems while overseeing brand standards such as building design and appearance. The company also develops new products and deploys them after presenting them to its franchises for approval per a 2010 agreement between itself and the franchise ownership groups. Burger King has limited approval over franchise operations such as minimum hours of operation and promotional pricing. Additionally, Burger King designates approved vendors and distributors while ensuring safety standards at the productions facilities of its vendors.
Burger King Survey and Feedback :
Burger King is one of the largest fast food chains in the world with its headquarters in Miami-Dade County. With the MyBKExperience Survey, Burger King aims to do a survey and get the feedback from its customers. Customers who have been to Burger King recently and have a receipt for their visit can give their feedback on the official feedback. Once you complete the survey, you will receive a free coupon code which you can redeem for a free item on your next visit to Burger King.
The Burger King survey will only take a few minutes of your time and also helps the restaurant to get your opinion and customer feedback.
Mybkexperience Survey Whooper
The Whopper is the signature sandwich sold by international fast food restaurant chain Burger King. It was introduced in 1957, the sandwich has undergone several reformulations such as portion resizing and bread changes. The hamburger version is well known in the fast food industry, with Burger King billing itself as “the Home of the Whopper”.
Mynkexperience -Burger King Survey Rules :
- Participant must have Burger King Purchase receipt with survey code on it.
- Device with internet connectivity is required.
- Understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Age must be 18 years or more at the time of giving a survey.
- Each participant can give only one survey on one receipt.
- Working email-id to receive your coupon code.
- Participants can’t redeem or convert this Burger King Coupon code in cash or any other alternatives.
Burger King Survey Requirements :
The requirements are:
- The MyBKExperience is only accessible to customers who have a recent receipt from Burger King.
- The receipt must also have a survey invitation as well as a Survey ID Code. This code is actually necessary to access the questionnaire itself.
- The Burger King Feedback will also require you to answer a couple of other questions.
- You will have to answer certain things about your burger king visit, the restaurant number, your experience, amount spent, etc.
- The information can be found on your receipt.
Steps for Mybkexperience Survey :
- First of all, go to the official website of the MyBKExperience Survey- mybkexperience.com .
- This will take you to the official website of the Burger King Feedback survey.
- The website allows you to choose the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Users can choose English, Spanish, or French from the bottom of the screen.
- Once you reach the homepage, you will see a sample receipt.
- You need to enter the restaurant number in the field on the first screen.
- You can find that number at the top of your receipt and you need to enter it into the field.
- Click the Next button and enter the Survey code which is at the bottom of the receipt, on the next page.
- Now, click on Start and the actual MyBKExperience Survey will begin.
- Answer how satisfied you were with your experience at Burger King.
- Then select the order type from Dine-in, carry-out, or Drive-thru.
- Now, you will have to fill up the questionnaire and answer all the questions honestly.
- Once you complete the survey, you will be presented with a Coupon code.
- Note down the code on your receipt and provide it at the restaurant on your next visit.
This code allows you to redeem one item for free, and it will be decided by Burger King.
Burger King Survey Reward :
The reward depends on promotional offer and it may give different reward for every survey period. On behalf of reward, you can ask for sandwiches or Burger King Whopper Sandwich. Before claiming the reward, it will show you some free meals. It is noticeable that you should follow some rules and regulations while taking the survey. Even if you miss the single point of rule from the sections, you may miss the chance to get free whopper and might waste your survey code.
By the survey, the company asks their customers for their opinions on issues related to how well or how poorly the companies are performing. Such survey helps both small and big companies. They help companies gain a better understanding of their customers’ concerns and requirements. The companies use the positive feedback as an appreciation. They totally work on the negative feedback and make their service and products meet customer expectations. A customer satisfaction can improve the companies’ turnover as well as they can improve customer loyalty.